addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Berkeley Board Gamers Message Board Berkeley Board Gamers Discussion Forum › Games I Want to Play: Fall-Winter Edition

Games I Want to Play: Fall-Winter Edition

Chris F.
MULRAH
Oakland, CA
Post #: 3
Most Want to Play Right Now

Hegemonic - This game is slated to be released in late 2013. I received a 'preview copy' from the designer, and need to test it soon and often. It's space empire 4X that's different from Eclipse and TI3. 4-player is optimal, 30-45min per player.

David, I'd try Hegemonic with you.
David F
user 6964091
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 207
OK awesome! The designer's breathing down my neck now, wanting me to return it soon :P

Reading through the rules, it's like majority in 3 elements.