addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Ed
user 6018964
Oakland, CA
Post #: 14
Tanga has Belfort with promos for $29.99. Anyone interested in ordering together to split the $7.99 for shipping?
Mark
user 7395297
Clinton, NY
Post #: 5
I'd be interested - it's $28.99 per copy for me, and I've got a 20% coupon; is there a third person?
James
user 6460683
Concord, CA
Post #: 64
I'd be interested - it's $28.99 per copy for me, and I've got a 20% coupon; is there a third person?

I'm interested.

-James
Ed
user 6018964
Oakland, CA
Post #: 15
Mark, if you have a discount and coupon, do you want to place the order through your account and I can PayPal you my share?
Mark
user 7395297
Clinton, NY
Post #: 6
Placed the order - it's $25.86 each after shipping.
That works - mrlevine is the username, alumni.cmu.edu is the domain for my paypal address
Ed
user 6018964
Oakland, CA
Post #: 16
Thanks, Mark, just sent you my share.
James
user 6460683
Concord, CA
Post #: 65
me too
Mark
user 7395297
Clinton, NY
Post #: 7
They're currently scheduled to arrive Tuesday
Ed
user 6018964
Oakland, CA
Post #: 17
I can stop by game night on Tuesday or Thursday to pick it up, whatever works best for you.
Mark
user 7395297
Clinton, NY
Post #: 8
Let's try for Tuesday, since it's supposed to be really wet Thursday. I'll post if something happened and I don't have it.
James - should I bring yours on Tuesday?