addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Berkeley Board Gamers Message Board Berkeley Board Gamers Discussion Forum › And the winner is...

And the winner is...

Paul
user 8517297
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 95
Me... That's right, Paul Chen was voted the best game teacher of 2012! Yay me!
Chris F.
MULRAH
Oakland, CA
Post #: 4
Congratulation, Paul! You had my vote.

I think you should be required to purchase the game with the highest difference between "Want to Plays" and "Owned" from David's aggregate stats, which looks like a choice between Rex and Clash of Cultures. Or a Splotter game.
James
user 6460683
Concord, CA
Post #: 68
Well deserved win!
Paul
user 8517297
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 96
Thanks guys!
David F
user 6964091
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 209
lol I endorse that idea, Chris! It's not an award but a burden! Clash of Cultures, Paul? ;)