addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Ed
user 6018964
Oakland, CA
Post #: 24
Hi, all. I'd like to sell the games on my BGG trade list but I don't want to deal with shipping or researching prices. So let me try this: if you see a game on my trade list you want, you can have it for 40% below its price on coolstuffinc or boardsandbits. If you find another online retailer selling it cheaper, I'll go with 40% off that. Of course I'm not talking about clearance, ding-and-dent, out-of-stock, or deal-of-the-day prices -- I'm talking about the retailer's customary price. I reserve the right to reject offers on a case by case basis although I probably won't. Just reply here or send me a geekmail. I'll bring the game to game night and you can pay for it and pick it up then.

http://boardgamegeek....­

Belfort
Biblios
Catacombs: Dark Passageways
Cosmic Eidex (new in shrink)
Finca
Friedrich
Hansa Teutonica
Heroscape Expansion Set: Fortress of the Archkyrie (new in shrink)
Heroscape Expansion Set: Orm's Return
Labyrinth
Pantheon
Puerto Rico
Saint Petersburg: New Society & Banquet Expansion
Sorry! Sliders
Star Trek: Fleet Captains
Steam: Rails to Riches (new in shrink)
Thebes
Kweku
user 13709458
Oakland, CA
Post #: 42
nice deals for locals, woulda done Cyclades but I just bought it
Ed
user 6018964
Oakland, CA
Post #: 26
Hmm, let's make that 40% off.
Mak
user 10133970
Oakland, CA
Post #: 48
But you just got belfort
Rich P.
user 3355406
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
I'm in for Hansa, but won't be there this Thurs. Following Thurs?
Paul
user 8517297
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 98
The price is just good enough that I can't refuse, I'm interested in Belfort, I'm assuming this includes the promo... Are you in tonight?
Ed
user 6018964
Oakland, CA
Post #: 27
Rich, my wife gives birth Wednesday so I won't be at game night next week. I can meet you somewhere before Wednesday. Price is $19.

Paul, I can drop it off tomorrow at 7 at Eudemonia. Price is $22. Let me know if that works.
Paul
user 8517297
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 99
Rich, my wife gives birth Wednesday so I won't be at game night next week. I can meet you somewhere before Wednesday. Price is $19.

Paul, I can drop it off tomorrow at 7 at Eudemonia. Price is $22. Let me know if that works.
Wow, congratulations! That will work fine for me!
Ed
user 6018964
Oakland, CA
Post #: 28
Paul, can we do 6/25 at GoB instead? Around 5 or 6?
Paul
user 8517297
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 100
Paul, can we do 6/25 at GoB instead? Around 5 or 6?
That is also good.