addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Berkeley Board Gamers Message Board Berkeley Board Gamers Discussion Forum › Berkeley Board Gamers Summary

Berkeley Board Gamers Summary

A former member
Post #: 62
Badger, BADGER, BAADDDGGGGEEEERRRRRR!

Is that sufficient badgering? I want to play Fury of Dracula! And we miss you and John!
David F
user 6964091
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 154
Whoa Shanthi, you're interested in buying Fury of Dracula? Doesn't seem like what you play usually: 3-4 hours, with cards and dice galore.

Come back, Owen! I took you out of the file since I haven't seen you in a long time.

I could teach both Nexus Ops and Fury of Dracula, but don't own them anymore. GOB has a Nexus Ops store copy.

I'd try Rex but don't want to buy it. Don't like the board, and the TI universe does nothing for me; love the Dune setting.
Kweku
user 13709458
Oakland, CA
Post #: 12
I've seen the store copy of Nexus Ops, kinda wanted to try the new one but I wouldn't mind either. Ralph says Eric Lyon just bought the new version last night though, you should add him to the Spreadsheet if he has a BGG account

Re: REX, no worries, I'll be buying it. That'd be great if you'd try it since it apparently wants 6 players, I'll need all the prospects I can get =D. I've never read Dune so I'm just as unfamiliar with the Dune setting as I am with the TI Universe so the retheme doesn't bother me
Mac
user 10133970
Fremont, CA
Post #: 35
see owen. i told you i needed your help to push Fury of Dracula, cuz I just dont have that strong of a game pushing personality. Now look what you did.....people are wanting to play it and I'm not in the area.
Owen C.
OBear
Oakland, CA
Post #: 9
I let Shanti borrow my copy of Fury of Dracula, since I'm just not coming that often anymore. Badger her about playing it.
David F
user 6964091
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 155
Woooohoo, Owen's awesome. I can teach Fury of Dracula if you need, Shanthi.
David F
user 6964091
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 156
Updated Feb 25. I notice Rex and Nexus Ops are now owned. Earth Reborn is still Most Want to Play. Flash Point: Fire Rescue is now Most Want to Play that is Unowned (3).

Changed Bayesian average ranking to be a little more accurate. If you didn't rate a game, your rating for it is computed as the average of all the games you've rated.

Rk Game Rating # of Ratings
1 Hansa Teutonica 8.388 6
2 Tichu 8.382 8
3 Chaos in the Old World 8.335 5
4 Twilight Struggle 8.304 5
5 Battlestar Galactica 8.235 7
6 War of the Ring 8.169 3
7 Eclipse 8.117 5
8 Modern Art 8.007 7
9 Nefertiti 7.948 5
10 Cosmic Encounter 7.912 4
A former member
Post #: 63
Woooohoo, Owen's awesome. I can teach Fury of Dracula if you need, Shanthi.

That would be great, David. Are you coming Tuesday? Would love to learn.

I don't usually like co-op games, but I really want to play Flash Point: Fire Rescue. What to do? I don't want to buy a game I will probably not care for, but I want the group to have a copy.
David F
user 6964091
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 157
Next Tuesday.

Pretty sure Travis will have a copy if you ask him.
Stephen
user 16451961
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 6

I don't usually like co-op games, but I really want to play Flash Point: Fire Rescue. What to do? I don't want to buy a game I will probably not care for, but I want the group to have a copy.

Jason has Flashpoint and would probably be willing to bring it sometime. I'm also interested in playing FP so this would be a plus.