I came across this article this evening on my RSS and it resonated with me.
1. Who are the people who perpetrate this conduct?
2. Why do they do it?
3. What do their actions say about our increased technologically-savy / modern society?
4. Does modernity necessarily translate to civility?
5. What role, if any, do traditional gender roles play?
A few more useful study links:
http://onforb.es/19f1m1E (excellent Forbes article)
http://bit.ly/KzHHy4 (excellent book review of THE book on topic)
http://bit.ly/19AOlQ6 (Playboy article)
Feel free to submit your own article links below.
Again, I urge you to dress warmly as the Eagle's Nest isn't the best heated. With this said we again are offered the space free and everyone is encouraged to order additional food and beverages.
The rules for this meet are simple:
1. Be civil
2. Be on time
3. Stay on topic
4. Speak to the moderator to reply and not to the last speaker if you disagree.
5. Read and watch the materials before attending for context and understanding.
6. Be ready to talk. This is a "no wallflower" zone.
See you there!
NOTE: The images reproduced here do not reflect my views and are for illustrative purposes only. They were created by others for either the amusement of others or to illustrate the depth and importance this issue holds for the creators.