addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Best of the Bay Area Bands Network Message Board › Meetup details changed: FREE APPETIZERS & DANCING: Sizzlin' Hot Dance Band..

Meetup details changed: FREE APPETIZERS & DANCING: Sizzlin' Hot Dance Band...Bay Area Heat!

Monique
RockerMo
San Jose, CA

UPDATE: The start time of this event has changed.

FREE Appetizers

for meetup members (while they last, so get there early).

If we want to continue dancing after this show is over, there are more venues in Los Gatos we can walk to.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/best-of-the-bay-area-bands-network/events/65698662/­

When: Saturday, June 9, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: Mountain Charley's
15 North Santa Cruz Avenue
Los Gatos, CA 95030

RSVP limit: 100 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.