Building tech driven community boards, NYC's land use councils.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 3:26 PM
Jessica Lappin, currently a City Council member and Manhattan Boro President candidate, just released a paper on the future / reform of community boards. In this document, there is some juicy TECH DRIVEN POLICY tidbits. <http://bit.ly/Lappin_CBfuture
Some take aways...
1. Taking boards into the 21st Century
- Community Stat
- Online surveys and crowd-sourcing maps
2. Greater diversity on boards
- adding small business owners and engineers.
4. Online training of responsibilities
5. Digital tools for planning and development
6. Onlineing the business application process
* This message is not an enforcement of any candidate.
Sent from a Apple //c Plus