After last month's gas leak, I've been asked by CM Vacca to ask YOU to come to next week's CC Committee on technology. Next Wednesday's hearing on using technology to proactively address health and safety issues. < http://on.nyc.gov/1peiXhB
* Better data analysis to find vulnerabilities in the City's infrastructure.
* Crowd sourced tools to inform the city of water quality within buildings.
* Better health inspection score data to prevent trips to the emergency room.
* Notifications on sanitation issues around the city.
* Notification tools on air quality, regardless of air quality status.
* Better NYPD public safety data.
This is your chance to give CM Vacca and the City Council a few idea on how to improve the future.
If anyone is interested in giving testimony, please let me know. I can give you some tips on giving testimony.