Bellingham Drupal Users' Group Message Board › New Venue Options?

New Venue Options?

Jennifer D.
jrdixey
Group Organizer
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 25
Hey everybody,

Please post your discoveries about new venue options for our group.

We will be looking into:
Woods Coffee Flatiron Building - Meeting Room
Bellingham Technical College
Possibly a Bellingham School District venue (TBD)
Possibly a library meeting room ...

Let's talk here and come up with a new location starting with our March meeting!
Warren K.
wkeuffel
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 18
Did you guys end up at Woods Coffee again?

You might want to investigate Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship. They built a new addition to their church a year or two ago that has very nice meeting rooms.
Kelly L.
user 65780992
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 1
What about the resource room above the REstore?
Max B.
user 57722232
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 2
I checked in with Bob's on Holly and they no longer have the meeting room that they used to have.
Max B.
user 57722232
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 3
February was certainly a short month. Are we still meeting at the Big Idea lab? Did anyone else find a better venue?

What's on the docket for this meeting?
Jennifer D.
jrdixey
Group Organizer
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 26
I've secured the Woods Coffee Flatiron Building "Big Table" for 7PM-9PM on Monday the 11th. It has more room for all of us (and our laptops) than their official meeting room, plus seating that all of our members can use comfortably. It's also a lot quieter than the Railroad Ave Woods Coffee. We'll see how it works on Monday, and go from there.

For topics, I'd like to start us out on the Drupal Ladder (Max, are you still up for leading us in that?) ... and we can discuss the upcoming DrupalCon. (Early bird registration ends March 15th!)