addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Birmingham Movie Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone interested in seeing THE LIMEY at the Alabama on February 16th?

Anyone interested in seeing THE LIMEY at the Alabama on February 16th?

A former member
Post #: 1
Steven Soderbergh's The Limey is playing at the Alabama as part of Black & White's Thursday Cinema Club on February 16th. The doors open at 6:30 and they are having a social hour in the lobby starting at 7 pm. The screening of the film begins at 8 pm.

I think its a great film - I've seen it many, many times though I have never seen it on the silver screen. The film stars several icons of 60's/70's cinema: Terrence Stamp (Toby Dammit), Peter Fonda (Wild Angels), Joe Dallesandro (all those Andy Warhol movies) and Barry Newman (Vanishing Point). I'll stop - but I could go on (Nicky Katt! Luis Guzman!).

Tickets are $9.00 at the door or $10.30 if you buy them through ticketmaster.