The Birmingham Movie Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Moving the B'ham Movie Meetup to Ning.com

Moving the B'ham Movie Meetup to Ning.com

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey All, I have yet to attend a movie but I plan to. I don't have a problem moving to another site or helping with the fees. Whatever the group decides is fine with me.

Eboni
Courtney
user 5556262
Panama City, FL
Post #: 24
It looks like we're sticking with Meetup.com. As long as I'm in Birmingham, it'll stay here. Thank you for all your interest in the matter. After speaking with the members last Saturday, many of you were willing to help out with the fees. If it comes to that, I'll look into it.

Things have been very busy on my end, but I'm trying to keep up with all your replies. Thank you for your patience.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey, I know it has already been decided that the group stay on meetup. But I did want to say that I don't have a problem with helping with the fees either. I think it is only fair that we pay as a group. Kind of like club dues.
A former member
Post #: 5
I am new here but I dont mind helping out either!!