|Sent on:||Saturday, November 1, 2008 1:05 AM|
Hope you had a safe and fun Halloween, and enjoy the rest of the
For those of you who will be attending this Halloween potluck party in Manhattan on Saturday evening from 7 – 10 pm:
1. The cost is $10, either payable on line during Saturday morning, or pay when you arrive - please bring exact change if you can. This money is to defray the cost of the room and also if possible the costs of the food I am making - thanks!
2. Remember the venue change to Studios, 353 W. 48th Street, 2nd floor, Studio 4, under Arianna Rose or perhaps Lisa Torres.
3. Lisa Torres is not co-hosting tomorrow, this is now a Rockaway Raw event - I am making lots of desserts for you all :-)
4. Please note this IS a potluck, so please bring a raw dish to share with others. Also please write down the ingredients in your dish. Paper/pen will be provided on site.
5. There is a live piano in the room, I will bring some piano music, and I am also bringing a CD player so feel free to bring some CDs if you are attending...
6. If anyone who IS attending can be there at 6:30 pm to help me set up the room, or help clean up from 10-10:30 pm, I would really appreciate it.
7. Any questions, please contact me on my cell phone,[masked]-0768.
8. Lisa has graciously still donated the two prizes - 1 for best costume, and 1 for best raw dish - thank you Lisa!