Data Visualization: Mix of Tableau Qlikview Spotfire Excel Message Board › We have important skills,...so let's meet up !

We have important skills,...so let's meet up !

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel and I am truly pleased to be involved with this group. I know there are other analytics, machine learning and CS groups out there, but I sincerely believe that our small group can bring something different to the landscape. I am particularly interested in learning about many of the proprietary Predictive Analytics tools / software which can lead to clear and effective business intelligence. I am also interested in the the connection methods to large database/datasets in Oracle, SAP backend, or IBM DB2. I really wish I had Cognos skills ....or SAS skills in data mining. I work with a bit of RapidMiner and R, so I know a bit about bringing in big datasets. I also have actuarial mathematics and statistics abilities which I would like to enhance.

So, let's meet on a Sunday or Saturday evening for a networking social with or without beer ! I am even willing to organize it ! I am a master of disorganization and just plain old showing up. We are smart, we can do this.

Daniel (feel free to contact me regarding a meet up for our group )biggrin