addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Data Visualization: Mix of Tableau Qlikview Spotfire Excel Message Board › RSVP Rules 4/27/2013

RSVP Rules 4/27/2013

A former member
Post #: 49
Here are the RSVP rules.

Please update your RSVP if your plans have changed. If you cannot make it, please change your YES RSVP to NO 24 hours before the event.

IF you RSVP as YES, but you cannot attend for some reason OR were not able to attend, please let me know within 48 hours after the event by emailing me, contacting me via Meetup or TEXTING me. You don't have to tell me WHY you could not attend. Just acknowledge that you were not able to make it. Just write, "sorry I could not attend as promised".

People who do not show up after RSVP'ing as YES, will be removed from the group if no explanation is provided.

If you still want to be a member of the group, I will add you back in if you provide a $25 donation. That money will go towards the $15/month Meetup fees that I pay OR to the $10 room reservation fee I pay at locations like El Segundo Library. I may donate any extra monies to the library system.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.