addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BIG DATA/BUSINESS Message Board › Yikes! The meetup is WEDNESDAY not TUESDAY. . .

Yikes! The meetup is WEDNESDAY not TUESDAY. . .

Wil
I wish I were old enough to chalk this one up to a senior moment. :) The meetup is WEDNESDAY, 4/25 at University Cafe. Thanks to those of you who pointed this out. I will go down to the cafe today just in case some people don't check their email between now and 8PM. See you all tomorrow!

,Wil