addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BIG DATA/BUSINESS Message Board › Open Calais Meetup Follow-up

Open Calais Meetup Follow-up

Peter B.
user 4458292
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
All,

I wanted to thank all the people who came out for the Open Calais meeting. I think from the comments that everyone enjoyed it and found it productive. I would like to give special thanks to the people at Open Calais who hosted the event and helped make it a success.

If you were not able to make the meeting or just want to refresh you memory, I have a copy of the power point presentation. Just e-mail me and I'll forward it onto you.

Lastly, there may be a lot of questions about how best to use and integrate with Open Calais. Generously, Krista from Open Calais has offered her time to anyone in the group who would like to know more. You can contact her directly at krista.thomas@thomsonreuters.com

I wish you all a great week. Look out for the next PAWS meet-up, part of the Web 3.0 conference, on October 16th, in Santa Clara!

Best,

-Peter