NYBI is a network of resources for Data professionals.
Structured as a monthly Open Forums, the group focuses on Technology, Process and Best Practices topics rooted in Business Intelligence.
Our events bring together vendors, entrepreneurs, and professionals for casual and informal technical deep-dives, discussion, and business networking.
In 2009, events will be classified within the following series:
* Understanding the BI Stack
* Best Practices
* Vendor Solutions
* Round Table
Goals of the NYBI Meetup:
- Create a self-governing network of BI practitioners
- Become an influential voice of BI for corporations in NYC metro area
- Become a trusted partner for vendors - to voice new ideas and to be utilized for feedback
- Become a source of new idea generation for emerging products in the BI space
- No-shows will not receive refunds
- Last minute cancellations will receive a credit that can be redeemed at a future event. To redeem a credit, send email to an Organizer
- RSVP systems will close at noon on the day of the event
- Events will be $5 via our amazon system and $10 at the door
- All transactions will be tracked on the meetup site: http://www.meetup.com...