BigScreen LittleScreen Los Angeles #bslsl is the premiere Los Angeles showcase for web video producers, distributors and agencies! Join your Paul Kontonis, SAG-AFTRA New Media, IAWTV and VideoInk as we celebrate the content and the creators of original high-quality web video.
• YOUR SERVER IS NOT OUT TO GET YOU...? presented by Julian Diaz
• LIFE WITH KAT & MCKAY presented by Sandra Payne
• LEMOLO presented by Nick Blake
• COFFEE SHOP SQUATTERS presented by Eddie Beasley and Ashleigh Nichols
• REENA CLONE BLOG presented by Reena Tolentino
• KICKIN IT CAUCASIAN presented by Jason Bevly
• BLACK AND WHITE presented by Gregory Storm
• MASHUPDAJ LAUNCH VIDEO presented by John Trefry
From original web series to branded entertainment, creators get a chance to screen their work and to discuss the how's, why's, and what's of their production. We focus on the development, talent, production and distribution of the web video.
Since 2007, some of the finest most critically acclaimed web video producers have showcased their work and given insight to the community. Created to help support and encourage the growth of the web TV community, BigScreen LittleScreen screens some of the newest web series andcreative developments in web video. Sponsored by SAG-AFTRA New Media and the IAWTV.
Networking starts at 6:30pm, screening at 7pm.
Space is limited so seating is first come first served. Please arrive early to ensure your space. An RSVP is not a guarantee of admission.
Parking is available in the rear of the building and will be validated.