75 Falmouth Heights Rd, Falmouth, MA
Meet at the Island Queen at 8:30 am to take the 9am Ferry to MV
The plan will be to stay over Saturday night only. Of course you're able to stay longer if you wish....
We'll bike the island from Oak Bluffs to Edgartown and eventually to the hostel. I've checked and they have 8 male beds and 8 female beds.
Here's what you need to do:
Contact the hostel immediately [masked]to book a bed with a credit card: Mention that your with the R.Fox Meetup group. Donny(female) is the Hostel Manager.
They only have so many beds available and then they'll run out so act quickly!
They take phone calls from 7-10 am in the morning and/or
5-10pm at night.
You can also book a bed online at http://www.hiusa.org/...
Road bikes and Hybrids are ok, I don't recommend mountain bikes.
Approximate costs are:
1) Fee for the Island Queen and bike
2) Overnight fee for the Hostel
3) We all pitch in to rent a cab to take our bags to the hostel and back Sunday
4) They have a kitchen that offers breakfast (no charge)
5) Lunch and Dinner Costs
6) Fee for parking your car at the Island Queen Terminal (Falmouth)