|Sent on:||Friday, September 30, 2011 2:08 AM|
I'm disappointed that the weather forecast in Franconia Notch on Saturday is saying a 70% chance of rain. Because of that I've decided to change the ride to Sunday. The schedule is exactly the same but it will be Sunday instead. I"m hoping we don't loose some of you, but then on the other hand maybe some of you that couldn't make Saturday will now be able to make Sunday.
The weather forecast in Franconia for Sunday is partly Sunny, which will be much better for going up the Tram on Cannon.
If anyone is interested in coming up Saturday there are about 4 or 5 of us renting a house in Thornton (about a half hour south of Franconia Notch) and we more then likely have room for 1 or 2 more people. Let me know. My number if you have questions or want to stay in the house is[masked]-2933. I probably won't have access to email after tomorrow morning.
Sorry for the changes but I'm hoping even more of you can come.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
When: Sunday, October 2,[masked]:00 AM
Where: Cannon Mountain
Tramway Exit 34 B off of 93
RSVP limit: 30 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.