addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Team Sirius Bicycling Meetup Group Message Board › Team Happy Hour

Team Happy Hour

Barb
user 9455934
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 2
Hi everyone! I talked to Gayle yesterday about the happy hour next week. She says it will be at:

The Corner Pub
located at the corner of Dougherty Ferry and Big Bend.

If you have never been there, just take Dougherty Ferry from 270 and head south. The pub is on the right hand side of the street when you get to Big Bend.

Here's a link to their website for the menu and address: Corner Pub

I haven't been able to go to any happy hours yet, so I am looking forward to this one. I am new to the team this year and would like to meet you. I did the Alpine Shop ride last night and met Steve. He says he isn't riding this year, but he told me to look for a few people. Hope to see you Tuesday!!

Barb