Details: 26 miles, 1220 elevation gain, 12-14 MPH on flats.
No Drop Policy: I will wait (and you will wait for me!) 10 minutes at the top of hills for catchup. Larger groups invariably split up. I encourage you to print the route sheet and I'll will provide copies at the ride as well.
• Alamo Square Painted Ladies
• Top of Presidio, Inspiration Point
• A dash out and back across the Golden Gate Bridge for views and a likely blast of wind
• Great Ocean Highway
• Golden Gate Park
• The famous "Wiggle"
• Horchata and lunch stop in the Mission
• Embarcadero Pier 23 for refreshments at the beer garden at the end.
Bring: one bottle of water, one bottle lytes, snacks, tube, helmet, money
Activity Fee: 2.00 (covers website fee and event planning)
Other groups may be joining us.
I will likely be assuming the role of organizer of this group in the near future (along with the website meetup fees.) I'd like your suggestions for a new name that casts a broader net over the cycling community. We have greatly expanded our geographic location of rides over the last few months, so I though a new name would be fitting. If you have a name or have rides you'd like to suggest, let me know! We also already have other amazing event planners on in this group!