The Boston Biotech Meetup Group Message Board › founder institute
|A former member||
The Founder Institute is accepting applications today for a new Boston Semester that starts on June 30th, 2010. The Early Admissions Deadline is May 23rd, 2010 - apply today here. http://www.founderins...
We've already lined up great Mentors for Boston, including;
• Phil Libin, CEO, Evernote
• Craig Kanarick, Cofounder of Razorfish
• Dharmesh Shah, Cofounder of Hubspot
• Dan Shapiro, CEO of Ontela
• Eric Melin, CEO of Philanthropist.org
• Stephen Hau, CEO of Sharable Ink and Patientkeeper
• Doug Brenhouse, Cofounder of Metacarta
• Ryan Alfred, Cofounder of Brightscope.com
• Roger Yee, Former CEO of ShadowLogic
• Matt Johnson, CEO of OmniStrat
• And more...
The program is run by founders for founders, providing a structure for successful entrepreneurs to share their experiences and to provide guidance. Everyone that graduates from the program is invited to join a pool to share in the equity upside generated from the success of their peers. This adds a unique camaraderie to the program and creates a long-term peer support group with a vested interest in your success. If you have a new company or if you are thinking to start a company, take a moment and apply to the program.
Boston is the third East Coast location, eighth U.S. location, and 10th chapter of the Founder Institute worldwide. The Institute now expects to enroll 800 founders per year in a four-month training and apprenticeship program, differentiated by shared equity upside of all participants. Apply today here. http://www.founderins...