Location/Timing: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 | 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM 137 Varick Street, 2nd Floor | New York, NY 10013 Breakfast will be provided.
Triumvirate Environmental, in partnership with NYCEDC-backed Harlem Biospace, NYC Bio, NYU-Poly, and the New York City Fire Department (FDNY), will review requirements for companies that have newly opened, are in the process of opening, or who may in the future plan to open, a new lab space in New York City or its surrounding communities. This event will be held at the Polytechnic Institute of New York's Varick Street Incubator in Lower Manhattan.
- Sam Sia, Founder | Harlem Biospace
- Sandy Camacho, Chief Inspector, Hazard Control Group | FDNY
- Greg Rosinski, Senior Manager, Life Sciences | Triumvirate Environmental
Topics will include:
- Story of a peer: How a Biotech Incubator Was Set Up in Harlem with Support from NYCEDC
- FDNY regulations: Non-Production Laboratory Fire & Building Code Requirements
- Tale of LabCentral, a wet lab space within Kendall Square's innovation hub
This event will provide:
- Clarity on regulatory requirements surrounding permits, plans, programs, documentation, etc.
- Stories of two startups - one right in Harlem, the other in Cambridge, MA
- Tip-offs for what to do and what not to do
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013 | 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- 137 Varick Street, 2nd Floor | New York, NY 10013
Breakfast will be provided.