addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Bio Meetup Message Board › U.S.-CHINA PHARMA conference/ May 9-10 Philadelphia

U.S.-CHINA PHARMA conference/ May 9-10 Philadelphia

Judy T.
user 12429931
New York, NY
Post #: 5
Hello!

Happy New Year! I hope this Email finds you well.

I am very excited to announce the upcoming US-CHINA PHARMA conference, which will take place in Philadelphia on May 9-10, 2012. I invite you to take a look at the conference website at: www.chinadrugdiscovery.com

This year’s conference will kick off with a new topic on May 9th covering Outsourcing Drug Discovery in China, follow by May 10th on Partnership and Licensing Tactics. Unparalleled networking and partnership building opportunities will be threaded throughout the two days, including a 60-minute CRO Roundtable, Poster Presentation, and Exposition etc.

We are offering an additional $300 off for you and your colleagues to attend this exciting event. To register, simply go to http://www.regonline....­ and enter code “2011dsp”. (Valid until Jan 20, 2012)

If you are interested in sponsoring, exhibiting, or speaking at the US-CHINA PHARMA conference, please contact me at 917 338 7778. For more information, please visit: www.ChinaDrugDiscovery.com and www.ChinaRnDpartnership.com

Sincerely,

Judy Tsui
Cypin Production