BLAB Message Board › Looking for a Web Developer to join Drumbeat
We're on the hunt for a talented web developer to join creative and digital agency Drumbeat. The full time role will include the following:
- Building websites from the ground up to completion.
- Building and sending emailers.
- Managing web hosting, emails and domains.
- Building custom MySQL databases.
- Building CMS's / Admin areas.
- Responsible for organising your own time and managing web development time scales.
- Direct contact with clients.
- Working with design team to create the best solution for our clients.
- Wire-framing initial concepts.
- Browser testing.
- Beer and pizza consumption.
- Walking Alfie the studio dog.
The ideal candidate would have the following skill sets:
- Strong HTML & CSS skills.
- Intermediate PHP skills (experience of the Codeigniter framework would be an advantage).
Not required, but beneficial (as you'll be learning these on the job):
- Working on a Mac.
- Appreciation and an eye for design and detail.
- Responsive web design.
- Mobile websites.
- The odd bit of Flash animating (very very rarely)
If you think this role would suit you then please drop us an email to email@example.com with:
- A link to your portfolio website.
- Three links to commercial websites you have built.
- Your CV (if not on your website).
- Salary expectations.