addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BLAB Message Board › Sharp Project Event - 28th November

Sharp Project Event - 28th November

Michael H.
user 60904772
Manchester, GB
Post #: 2
Hi people

I’m running a free breakfast event at the Sharp Project later this month with Hiscox

Not sure if it's of interest to any Northern Digital members, but I thought I would post it anyway as I feel it will be.

The content should be relevant and interesting for companies involved in the digital/creative/media sectors, with the presenters running through different real life examples to help attendees understand what risks to be aware of in their day to day operations.

After that the presenters will remain on site for anyone to come over and chat through any concerns they have in that area

It's a free event, with breakfast, though we need to register attendees first as the Sharp Project are quite cautious on security

Please see details and registration link below:-

I hope to see some of you there, as it will be my first presentation of this type, and judging from BLAB events I've attended - I need to raise my game!!

Many thanks