The ABEST Business meetup "Positioning for Government Contracts" was a success. Our speaker, Anita Neidert of Planteco/Neidert & Neidert walked the our members through the best ways to find and win government contracts. Here is some of what the members learned:
- How to register with government websites where agencies are looking to buy services from small businesses.
- They learned the differences between the different small business statuses such as HUBZONE, 8A, Women owned and veteran businesses and which agencies seek them out.
- You can add more items by adding lines that start with a
- Local, state and out state minority business development groups which assist small and minority businesses to find government business.
- An overview of how to put together a proposal for projects.
The session was so good we have asked Anita to do a webinar of this session for all members.
Please talk to some of the attendees if you want to hear about the session from another perspective.