- Hello,this is Volora Howell, Chief Digital Recruiter for Emerging Technical Search
- My client,the number one Interactive Company for Diversity Seeks
- Ad-Manager Partner Operations 80K- New York
- If you are qualified and interested email your resume to me at:
[address removed] or [address removed]
Direct Ad Operations
MANAGER, STRATEGIC PARTNER OPERATION
The Manager, Strategic Partner Operation is responsible for all operating procedures related to this company's strategic partnerships. Areas of focus can include; partner/business development, process development, media buying, planning and packaging, campaign implementation and management, delivery analytics, reporting and optimization, and client support. This individual will manage an operating budget as well as both direct and shared resources, setting clear a plan and objectives.
● Establish clear partnership goals and operating plans including; resource and budget allocation, product and technology needs, system/platform needs (e.g. ad serving, reporting/analytics)
● Develop and implement end-to-end workflows for partner support and escalation procedures
● Ensure the on-time and full delivery of all campaigns and partnership objectives. Daily functions include trafficking online advertising materials, deploying campaigns via multiple ad serving platforms, including DART for Publishers (DFP), proactively QA’ing and managing ads, and optimizing campaign performance.
● Provide regular and ad hoc analysis, reports, and recommendations to SVP, Revenue Operations and executive team. These can include, but are not limited to: campaign delivery reports, optimization opportunities, partnership status updates, etc.
● Identify and model opportunities to grow existing partnerships and drive new revenue for the company.
● Interface with Product Development, Technology, Advertising Operations, Integrated Marketing, and Programming teams to implement new partner initiatives.
● Evaluate, create, and implement better systems, tools, and process to constantly improve the efficiency of the Partner Operations department.
● Equip, train, and provide guidance for the team members. This position will serve as the escalation point for all partner related issues, help resolve conflicts, and obtain the information necessary to make decisions in real time.
● Establish key contacts and maintain solid working relationships with internal departments as well as external partners and vendors, to ensure that campaigns are executed in a manner that ensures contract fulfillment and partner satisfaction.
DIRECT REPORTS: 1-2 Outsourced Ad Ops Resources
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
● 3-5 years experience in digital advertising operations role
● Expert knowledge of online ad serving platforms, specifically DART for Publishers (DFP)
● Solid understanding of online advertising processes and workflow / order management platforms (Operative, Solbright, Dart Sales Manager, etc.)
● Extensive knowledge of audience based targeting technology and techniques
● Knowledge of digital media buying process, in particular exchange based buying
● Ability to clearly convey technical and complex information to both clients and internal teams
● Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
● Strong client service and campaign management skills
● Strong interpersonal and team skills
● Quick, adaptive learner who will develop expertise in online advertising, project management, and web technologies
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree. 3-5 years in direct