align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

BLAZE >> Backpacking Gay Men of NYC Message Board › Anyone up for a short backpacking trip 6/8-6/10

Anyone up for a short backpacking trip 6/8-6/10

Christopher
user 49942582
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey Blaze,

Just joined up with this group. Hoping to find some people to go backpacking with. I'm headed out next weekend and would love some company. I'm 35, usually hike with my dog, happy to have female or male hiking partners. I'm driving and can take up to 3 more if you're interested.

-CMW
A former member
Post #: 1
Where are you thinking of going?
Christopher
user 49942582
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Catskills, or High Peaks, depending on when we leave. If we leave Friday early evening, High Peaks are a possibility, otherwise something closer.

A former member
Post #: 2
I see, so you are planning on the whole weekend then? I did not read your original posting carefully, I was thinking more of a day trip. I am room/apartment hunting so can't take the whole weekend. Some other time, hopefully. Enjoy!!!