addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BLAZE >> Backpacking Gay Men of NYC Message Board › Bike Ride Tomorrow

Bike Ride Tomorrow

user 2676825
New York, NY
Hi Guys,

The weather forecast for tomorrow looks pretty good and I'm sure we'll have a great ride and time on the beach.

As memtioned earlier, we're meeting at 8:45 on the dock across from 10th st (you have to cross from Christopehr st to the fountain and go north 1 street to the dock).
I'm aiming to leave at 9:00 am.

Remember to bring sun screen, water bottles and beach towels.

As for food, bring lunch that you can carry in your bag plus any stuff you want to share pot-luck style.
We will try to stop somewhere on the way to buy some food too.
The beach itself doesn't have much variety in food options.

Lastly, I bought a 30 feet cable which we can use to lock our bikes together using a lock that someone brings.
Michel said he's going to bring a lock but it's safe to have another one for backup so if you have a lock that is not too heavy (not the Kryptonite chain type) but not too flimsy, please reply directly to this email and I'll let you know whether to bring it or not.

Let me know if you have any questions.
For last minute/urgent matters you can also text/call me at (201)406-2624

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow,