addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BLAZE >> Backpacking Gay Men of NYC Message Board › My boyfriends show, Concert of the Mind

My boyfriends show, Concert of the Mind

Josh L
user 108789932
Hoboken, NJ
Post #: 1
I went backpacking with some of you over labor day weekend and some of you were interested in seeing the show I'm working on with my boyfriend, Concert of the Mind. My boyfriend is an amazing magician who consults with David Blaine, and we have been working on this show for a few years! It's not a magic show, but it's a show about pushing what we are capable of as humans to an extreme limit, like solving two rubik's cubes at the same time, one in each hand, while not looking! We have two more weekends left, tonight—Thursday, and next weekend, Thursday—Saturday. You can buy tickets here, www.concertofthemind.com. Also use discount code fam123 to get 50% off tickets. Hope to see some of you there!