add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bleeding Edge Web Message Board › No December Meetup

No December Meetup

Brian M.
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Sorry for the late notice -- I was on the fence about canceling, but I'm just swamped with work and the holidays, and I imagine a lot of folks are. Let's pick up again after the New Year with our January meetup and get back on track with our regular monthly schedule.

If you just can't stand going that long without socializing with other Austin web devs, Refresh Austin is putting on a huge holiday Bash on Tuesday, Dec 13 at 7pm at Buffalo Billiards. They have a bunch of sponsors and other participating meetups, so it looks to be a good time (I'm going to try and make it myself if I can break free for a few hours).

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy holiday and I'm looking forward to great things in 2012!