addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bleeding Edge Web Message Board › Ext JS Job Opportunities

Ext JS Job Opportunities

Brian M.
bmoeskau
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Hey group,

I'm looking to find some developers here in Austin interested in helping me build out Extensible. This could involve product / feature development, contracted project work, speaking at meetups (!) and everything in between. Really looking for someone entrepreneurial and looking to make an impact and work on some fun stuff. I'm pretty open to what that means -- full-time, part-time, moonlighting... if you have any interest let's at least chat.

More details here.

See you at the next meetup!

Brian