Bleeding Edge Web Message Board › Flight simulation web site entrepreneur offer

Flight simulation web site entrepreneur offer

Tom K.
user 83783792
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 1
I'm looking for a Sencha guru who is interested in partnering in developing a serious web site to cater to flight simulation enthusiasts for the desktop flight simulator, "x-plane". I work for the company and am based in San Antonio, but this is an independent effort after hours. Anybody who knows the industry knows that this is a ground floor situation for x-plane and the quick and talented can really tap a constantly renewable market for years and years to come. Several "bedroom programmers" in this business drive Ferraris and own airplanes....the market is full of middle aged men all over the world with money who aren't programmers....that leaves the door wide open for young talent to tap. If you are interested in residual revenue, get a kick out of designing / building sites and have a passion for aviation and geek enough to know what x-plane is, please drop me a line.