The Bangalore Android User Group - [ B.A.U.G ] Message Board Android Tutorials › How to use NDK? Simple and straight.

How to use NDK? Simple and straight.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

How to use NDK? I went through many blog s and wikis. But i could not understand.

Please share some simple steps and procedures. Just guide me with a "hello world" program!
Ankit A.
user 12543407
Pune, IN
Post #: 2
me too want to learn NDK development, waiting for anyone to response here.
Thanks
A former member
Post #: 16

For sample app and basic stuff you can refer

http://mobile.tutsplu...­
Prasad M.
pmunaga
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 3
Hi All,

This is regarding NDK Development task on Windows Environment. As I was exploring NDK, I found the following URL in which it is describing the step by step process to setting up environment and Android NDK based application development on Windows platform (including installation of CygWin). This tutorial will help us and most relevant as most of us using Windows Platform as our development platform.

URL: Android NDK on Windows (Step By Step) Tutorial

With regards

Prasad Munaga

P.S: I hope the administrators of this meetup group can move this thread of discussions from Android Tutorials to Technical Discussion as this thread is looking like a discussion rather than Tutorial. This is just a suggestion only.
Prasad M.
pmunaga
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 4
Hi All,

Also you may please find the following URL to get the ebook from SUN on JNI (Java Native Interface). This book will give us how-to part of the JNI development in a tutorial fashion. I hope these resources will help us to get started with NDK development quickly.

URL: JNI eBook from SUN

With regards

Prasad Munaga