addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BlrDroid - Bangalore Android Developers Group Message Board Android Jobs › Android developer and designer with passion to develop great product

Android developer and designer with passion to develop great product

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,
We are working on a product on travel industry which is targeting global platform. We are starting with its version on android and looking for someone who will be interested to be part of this product from foundation level.

let me know if you will be interested to work on it. we can have a call to discuss on product in more details.

regards,
ashish
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi
Ashish

i am happy to help you
Ramakrishna S.
ramandroid
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 3
Hi,
i am ready to work with you.call me to 9703323201. or mail me ramakrishna8.sunkara@gmail.com
A former member

good me to inters-ed to join
A former member
Hi,
i am ready to work with you.call me to 9703323201. or mail me ramakrishna8.sunkara@gmail.com
­
Can you send me your CV or take a look JD link
A former member
Post #: 2
hiiiiiiiiiiii plz help me...i want to grow my carrer..I have 1 year experience of Android Developer..plz contact me rajsekhar355@gmail.com
Amith N.
amith.nagraj
Detroit, MI
Post #: 2
Ashish,

Can you pls send the details to amith.nagraj@gmail.com

Regards,
Amith Nagraj
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi,
I am Md Faiz Anwar. I have 1.3 years of working experience on android.
Now I am looking for the position of Android developer where I will utilize
my knowledge and skills to develop attractive applications.
My cell No-7411415755
Email-mdfaizanwar.mca@gmail.com
Somenath M.
user 10670878
Kolkata, IN
Post #: 31
I am interested. Please contact me on +917259368348 or email me at som.mukhopadhyay AT gmail.com
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi

I am an android developer with 2 years experience. We team works in App in traveling and advertisement domain.Please get me in 7204820283 or pingtomansoor@gmail.com.

Regards,
Mohammed Mansoor.