BlrDroid Message Board Android Jobs › Android Developers with strong fundamentals

Android Developers with strong fundamentals

A former member
Post #: 1
We are building some challenging applications that will involve peer to peer communication between tablets and also interaction with server in online and offline mode. We require passionate people to join us. The applications will be hosted both on Android and iOS. So, get in touch with me for a dream project!
Somenath M.
user 10670878
Kolkata, IN
Post #: 14

I am a passionate software engineer having 14 years of experience. I have been working in the mobile domain for the last 6 years wherein i worked on Symbian S60 (in NOKIA, Bangalore) and Android. Please have a look at my technical blog at­ to know about me and my technical interests. At present i am looking for an opening as an Android engineer in Bangalore and i am interested to talk to you regarding this. Please contact me on +919748185282 to have a discussion. Or else please provide me your email id so that i can send you my complete resume.

A former member
Post #: 10
I have 1 year experience of Android developer..Now iam in Bangalore and iam looking for job please contact me 9738751031
Mohammed M.
user 75140732
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 5
Hi,I am android developer with 1.10 years of experience.Please contact me in07204820283 or

Md Faiz A.
user 45262262
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 3
I am Md Faiz Anwar. I have 1.3 years of working experience on android.
Now I am looking for the position of Android developer where I will utilize
my knowledge and skills to develop attractive applications.
My cell No-7411415755