addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BlrDroid - Bangalore Android Developers Group Message Board Questions / Help Required › purchase of Apple MacBook

purchase of Apple MacBook

A former member
Post #: 1

Not sure if it's ok to post here. I was willing to learn iOS along with Android for my personal dev.(As, I'm working in Android for more than 1 year.)
To learn iOS is it mandatory to have a Macbook or Mac PC? (or)
we can purchase any laptop with latest configuration, purchase the certified version of MacOs(or iOS) as to install in laptop.
Suppose if you go to later option whether I will enjoy all the benefits of MacBook(eq.,developing, publishing of any real time app).
Kindly share your views on the same.