addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

B'more on Rails Message Board › Hiring Front-End Developers & Programmers - All Over The Washington, DC Area

Hiring Front-End Developers & Programmers - All Over The Washington, DC Area

A former member
Post #: 109
My startup and established software product teams all over the Washington, DC area are calling me asking for Ruby on Rails programmers and front-end developers. A lot of them are converting code from Java to Ruby on Rails right now, but others are building new apps. I'm also looking for a Ruby on Rails person for my product team (yeas, we have one too). I even have a client looking for someone who considers JavaScript their primary focus. If you or someone you know is into Ruby on Rails or JavaScript, or for that matter they can do things with Python or PHP or Java that would impress a Ruby hacker then let's talk.

Thanks,

Bob
email@staffmagnet.com

PS-Did I mention that I'm talking about stuff that is 100% full time, permanent (no contract to hire garbage) in all but on case (mine). I'm looking for someone to work part time as a 1099 (Baltimore or College Park). Telecommuters and slackers can hit the snooze bar, this is not for them.