addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

B'more on Rails Message Board › Rails Developers -- Well-funded startup -- Baltimore, MD

Rails Developers -- Well-funded startup -- Baltimore, MD

Tim W.
timwarson
Denver, CO
Post #: 6
Hello Rubyists,

A cyber security startup in the Baltimore area is looking for several Rails developers to develop fluid, usable interfaces for their products. The key words here are 'well-funded'--the company is a key player in the network security niche and expanding rapidly.

This is a full-time, permanent position. Compensation is very competitive, and benefits are extremely attractive.

If you have...

• Expertise developing and deploying Rails applications.
  • Experience in developing or using REST-based APIs in Rails.
  • Proficiency in JavaScript / jQuery (HTML5 technologies a plus).

...and are looking for a position where you can make an immediate impact, please contact me immediately.

Thanks,

Tim Warson
TSC Services LLC
W: (703) 288-0007 x 109

Feel free to message me for me information.