addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

B'more on Rails Message Board › Web Developers/Programmers - Seeking Western Maryland Local Opportunities

Web Developers/Programmers - Seeking Western Maryland Local Opportunities

A former member
Post #: 76
Members

I'm seeking to connect with web developers and programmers seeking to improve their quality of life by working local in the Hagerstown, Maryland market. My clients offer competitive salaries, benefits and traditional work hours 9-5, with flexibility. They serve a diverse client base with exciting projects, and offer great opportunity to use new technology and perform the work you enjoy.

Projects may include: web development, creative and video production, web-based eLearning, LMS, CMS, Flash, Interactive Learning Games (Edutainment), Interactive Interpretation, web applications from the server and database level all the way to user display, iPhone/iPad applications mobile app development and user-interface design, using several programming languages including HTML/CSS, JavaScript,
Etc.

If you reside in the Western Maryland area or seek to relocate from the city (Washington/Baltimore or other areas) to reduce or eliminate your commute time, reduce expenses, have more time in the community or a better quality of life contact me. I support great employers offering competitive compensation packages and workplace cultures that will support your needs and accommodate a better work/life balance.

To learn more about these opportunities contact me. 240-420-4570

Tonya Leary, Executive Search Consultant
T.S. Leary & Associates, LLC
240-420-4570