Tonight's meeting

A former member
Just a reminder for tonight's meeting:

When:

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 - 7PM

Where:
1216 E. Baltimore St.
Baltimore MD 21202

MDLogix just purchased the building at this location and it is presently undergoing renovations. The parking lot and exterior of the building is a little run-down looking presently, but we have cameras up and regular patrol by the Baltimore Police to secure the area.

The building is a five story building with the top floor being all glass windows. Top half of the building is painted white and bottom half is a light pinkish beige. The parking lot itself is surrounded by tall chain-link fence. To the immediate left of the building is an empty grass lot and basketball court. Signs are on the door for both "Medical Decision Logic" and "B'more on Rails"

Head to the 4th floor and go to your right to find the conference rooms. (the one with people is the B'More on Rails meeting).

Tonight, Robert Chumley will be presenting Ruby on Rails from a Java developer's perspective.

Pizza and drinks will be served. After Robert's presentation, I would like to open the floor to anyone who wants to show any projects they're currently working on in Ruby and/or Rails.

Regards,

Michael
A former member
Post #: 1
How late do these meetings go? I only ask as I may be late getting done with work.

MB
A former member
Post #: 8
So far, we've aimed to keep the meetings 2 hours long....7pm to 9pm.