addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

B'more on Rails Message Board › looking for project

looking for project

Matt B.
user 8305838
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 11
Hey everyone,

I work with a couple of rails developers in San Francisco. Our lead rails developer and front end developer are currently open and I am trying to find them a project. I thought I would reach out in case someone knows of any backend or front end rails dev opportunities. They are both extremely talented high level guys.

Please feel free to have anyone interested ping me directly at matt@crankapps.com