B'more on Rails Message Board › Lightning Talks for the November Meeting

Lightning Talks for the November Meeting

Chris S.
eee.c
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 10
If you are interested in presenting a lightning talk, please post the topic here. Feel free to bring last minute talks, but preference will be given to those that are reserved here.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

-Chris
Bryan L.
user 3719346
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 4
I'm going to present something on security and ruby.
Mike S.
subelsky
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 45
How to Write Better, Faster, Stronger JavaScript
A former member
Post #: 1
I am starting to play with Android. I can do an Android 101.

-Ji
Chris S.
eee.c
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 11
Thanks all, I've updated tonight's meeting info with these topics. Looking forward to it!
A former member
Post #: 2
Sorry for the short notice but I will have to reschedule the Android 101 talk. Both of my kids got sick today so I have to stay with them.

If there is a time slot (anywhere between 10 to 30 minutes) next month, I am happy to give the talk then. You guys have fun tonight!

-Ji
Chris S.
eee.c
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 13
Sorry for the short notice but I will have to reschedule the Android 101 talk. Both of my kids got sick today so I have to stay with them.

If there is a time slot (anywhere between 10 to 30 minutes) next month, I am happy to give the talk then. You guys have fun tonight!

No worries, we ended up with more than enough topics after all (testing, CouchDB, Agile processes, Rails config, and Processing). Good stuff all.

I am personally very interested in hearing about Android, so if the offer still stands, I'd love to hear about it next month. We have a December topics thread at http://ruby.meetup.co...­ to which other topic suggestions can be posted.

Hope the kids are feeling better!