addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

B'more on Rails Message Board › Need +/- 5 hours/month support for a ruby website

Need +/- 5 hours/month support for a ruby website

A former member
Post #: 1
My company is looking for a firm or an individual to provide +/- 5 hours/month support for a commercial website which is built on a modified version of the Mephisto Rails blogging platform.

The site is hosted at Amazon and runs on Linux (CentOS) on a MySQL database. The site runs the Apache web server and Mongrel.

The applicant should have at least two years experience working with RubyOnRails and be 100% comfortable with a command line Linux environment.

We run credit cards processing through Authorize.net through the ActiveMerchant gem and manage advertising through OpenX. The applicant should have experience with credit card processing, OpenX and processing with RubyOnRails.

I have some immediate needs to clean up some flaws in the programming which I'll pay a fixed price to repair; then I'd like to buy about 5 hours/month support at a fixed monthly fee.