addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Asian Club Message Board › Education & Cultural Enrichment

Education & Cultural Enrichment

An'Toyni'ca R.
user 13040105
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
I would like to use this as an avenue to share ideas and information pertaining to education. (I'm a teacher if I didn't share that already smile
An'Toyni'ca R.
user 13040105
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
We need your help to have a positive light shed on Baltimore City Schools. We are the ONLY entry representing Baltimore and it's in CHINESE!!! Click the link below to view our OFFICIAL entry for the Maryland Farm to Schools Youtube Video Contest. Popular prize goes to the video with the most "LIKES". Make your click count for Baltimore City youth. http://www.youtube.co...­
Jesmey
user 13041602
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Those kids are so cute!does the school look for Chinese teacher?
An'Toyni'ca R.
user 13040105
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 3
Thanks Jesemy I hope others will view too. Yes! They may need another teacher now actually.

The school is a full language immersion school, the only one in Baltimore, located on the campus of the Maryland School for the Blind. It's a Baltimore City Public Charter School. I hope you "like" the video, because that's the only way they will tally the votes for the Popular Prize if we don't win Grand Prize. Contest ends October 11th at 12pm EST.
An'Toyni'ca R.
user 13040105
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 8
Waiting for Superman is absolutely phenomenal. This movie is as REAL as it gets. Regardless of socioeconomic status, gender, sexual orientation, religion, race, WHATEVER<----THIS MOVIE IS FOR YOU!!! Check it out and find a way to get involved.