Board Game Brawl Message Board › A special message to everyone in Board Game Brawl.

A special message to everyone in Board Game Brawl.

Nicholas
HunterGonFreecs
Group Organizer
Delray Beach, FL
Hey everyone!

I have no important news to share, so please forgive me if you hate getting unimportant emails in your inbox.

We recently passed the six-month anniversary of Board Game Brawl, and I actually just wanted to tell everyone who has attended our meetups, even once:

Thank you.

I mean it when I tell you, that this group has only lasted this long because of all of you working together. I only provide the website, the meeting place, and some games. But every bit of fun and enjoyment that's been had is because of all of you.

Board games aren't what's really important. If that were case, we'd all just play games online and save ourselves a lot of hassle. It's getting together with people, and enjoying the company of each other, that makes this and other Meetup groups so great.

I'm not the best Organizer in the world, and I've made a lot of mistakes. But I'm glad to know that there are people in the group who are there to pick up my slack. And I was able to meet some of the most amazing people ever because of this group, and that makes it all worth it.

So again, thank you for everything, and I hope every one of you is doing well and finding happiness over and above board games. 'til we play again...

Sincerely, the luckiest Organizer ever,

Nick