Primitive Screwheads
Home of the Brave

Other
Sovereign Stone rulebook - 5
Ripleys Believe it or Not boardgame - 5
Iron, Wind & Sea miniatures Basic rule set - 5
A former member
Post #: 3
I'd like to see more local trades.. Shipping costs makes most BGG trades impractical. If we would all join BoardGameGeek.com and then join the Houston, Texas Guild we'd have a place to talk about arranging quarterly trade days or keeping everyone up on local cons.
Michael
user 3279465
Katy, TX
Post #: 166
Sounds good to me. I'm already a guild member and ready to go!
Matthew Morris T.
user 122548132
Pearland, TX
Post #: 4
Sometimes Half Price Books buys gaming supplements, but you might not get exactly the amount you want. I've been really lucky because Half Price Books Pearland is very interested in D&D material, and they even told me so. What I typically do is put a few items in a box along with other material I want to sell (books, DVDs, etc.), but they told me that a good sized box is better than taking in a handful of items. I've not made a fortune, but I have sold things for a fair amount. They always ask if I want to make the trade (cash for the items), and if can decide whether or not to accept the deal. Hope that helps. --MMT